Nelson academy courses can be enrolled in 365 days a year. You can enroll 1 student or 100 students there are no minimums or caps. Use the instructions below that best fit your situation. To see more information on our 10 course Certificate Program for high school and adults please Click Here!
If you are a middle or high school administrator who is enrolling students please proceed to the NDCDE website to set-up a school login. You can learn more about this process at the link below.
Parent or Homeschool & Adult Students
- Go to the Course Catalogue located in the Main Menu above.
- Select the course category that your child wishes to enroll in. You will be taken to the NDCDE website
- Check to make sure their grade level is acceptable for that course and they are prepared for online learning
- Click on the course code to the left of the course title for a description, syllabus and enrollment link.
- Read the course information thoroughly
- Scroll to the bottom and add the course to your cart (if you are a non-North Dakota student make sure to indicate that in your course selection).
- Proceed to the cart and make your payment
- You will receive an email explaining your terms of enrollment
- Make sure that your student logs in within two weeks of the course start date or he/she will be dropped from the section selected.