Nelson academy courses can be enrolled in 365 days a year. You can enroll 1 student or 100 students there are no minimums or caps. Use the instructions below that best fit your situation. To see more information on our certification programs for high school and adults please visit https://allagonline.com/certification_program.
Please see this link for a video on how to enroll as a school.
If you are a middle or high school administrator who is enrolling students please proceed to the NDCDE website to set-up a school login. You can learn more about this process at https://www.ndcde.org/information/policies-and-resources/school-online-course-readiness-checklist. Then visit the enrollment tab on the left hand menu. If you have any questions you can contact Nelson Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-487-5455.
Please see this link for a video on how to enroll as a parent.
- Go to the Course Catalogue located in the Main Menu above
- Select the course that your child wishes to enroll in
- Check to make sure their grade level is acceptable for that course and they are prepared for online learning
- Click Register Now
- You will be taken to the NDCDE website
- Read the course information thoroughly
- Scroll to the bottom and add the course to your cart (if you are a non-North Dakota student make sure to indicate that in your course selection).
- Proceed to the cart and make your payment
- You will receive an email explaining your terms of enrollment
- Make sure that your student logs in within two weeks of the course start date or he/she will be dropped from the section selected.
Please contact LeRoy Nelson or Lillian Bowen to set-up an advisement appointment. We like to make sure that our adult students are getting the most out of their education by helping them select the courses best suited for their needs.
LeRoy Nelson – email@example.com or 406-487-5455
Lillian Bowen – firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-266-7542